In cases where a malicious program prevents the normal functioning of your system, or you cannot run a Windows system-scan to detect and clean up any harmful elements (if for example you cannot install our products or you cannot start your system normally), the Defenx Live Disk utility can help you.
1. Download the self-extractive LiveDiskUSB.exe archive from the above link.
2. Connect an empty and formatted USB to the PC.
3. Run the downloaded LiveDiskUSB.exe file which will unpack its contents to a temporary LiveDiskUSB folder.
4. Open the folder, double-click on the usb-install.exe to run it.
5. In the dialog window that appears, select the corresponding USB disk and click on "Install Live Disk". You can see the installation progress in the dialog box.
6. Once the installation is complete, start your infected PC and choose as boot device your USB drive.
1. Download the ISO image of Defenx Live Disc from the above link.
2. Burn the image to a blank CD or DVD using any burning program.
3. Once the process is complete, restart your infected PC and choose as boot device the CD or DVD you created.
After you booted the PC from the Defenx Live Disk, scan your system and clean it of any infected items. Once the system has been disinfected properly, you can restart the PC normally.
To ensure you don't have an infected system before installing Defenx, you can use this tool to disinfect your system.